The proportion of online channel purchases increased, and the online toy retail scale reached 24.77 billion yuan

by:Ennas      2022-01-18
The proportion of online purchases has increased. Regarding the sales of toys and baby products in my country, offline traditional channels such as department stores, supermarkets, toys and maternal and child products specialty stores are still the mainstream purchase channels for toys and baby products. However, as the Internet, especially the mobile Internet, has led to the rise of social e-commerce and live broadcast e-commerce, online channel shopping has become more common, and the scale of online channel retail has continued to increase. According to the '2020 China Toys and Baby Products Industry Development White Paper' issued by the China Toys and Baby Products Association on May 20, 2020 (hereinafter referred to as the 'White Paper'), in 2019, the retail scale of toy online channels reached 24.77 billion Yuan, accounting for 32.6%, an increase of 3.9% compared to 2018. In the baby products industry, the proportions of the retail sales of the three major baby products, including trolleys, child safety seats and baby bottles, all increased year-on-year. Among them, the total retail sales of trolleys in online channels reached 5.61 billion yuan, accounting for 38.1%, an increase of 1.9 percentage points year-on-year; the total retail sales of child safety seats in online channels was 2.37 billion yuan, accounting for 45.7%, an increase of 2.6 percentage points year-on-year; The total retail sales of baby bottles on the channel was 2.45 billion yuan, accounting for 40.0%, an increase of 2 percentage points year-on-year. It can be seen that among the segmented products, consumers tend to buy child safety seats through online channels. Short video channels account for a high proportion of product information. According to the 'White Paper; Live broadcast accounted for 33.0%, an increase of 21.7 percentage points. The proportion of consumers surveyed who learned about baby and child products through short videos accounted for 41.6%, an increase of 19.5 percentage points; live broadcast accounted for 34.3%, an increase of 19.0 percentage points. The proportion of offline channels has decreased significantly, which is directly related to the rise of short video, live broadcast and other methods. Consumers tend to choose’s online purchase options. According to the 'White Paper商平台. At the same time, consumers are relatively inclined to choose the JD platform for purchases of the three major online purchase platforms. When consumers surveyed buy trolleys, baby bottles and child safety seats online, 70.3% of them choose Regarding the development trend of my country's toy and baby products industry in 2020, the 'White Paper' shows that more than half of the consumers surveyed plan to increase spending on toys and baby products in 2020. With the development of live broadcasts and short videos, it is reasonable to estimate that in 2020, not limited to short videos and live broadcasts, emerging methods will further promote the sales of toys and baby products industry products. Source: China Toys and Baby Products Association, Forward-looking Economy
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Leave Your Message inputting...