Floor 2, Building #1, Jindi Culture Square, Jinhuai Road, Fengze District, QuanZhou, China.
Everyone has thought about making their own gifts at least one point in their life. Handmade gifts are not only more pretty, but also help you add more feelings to your gift without having to pay more money than the materials used. Here is a brief guide that will help you make a house snow globe by yourself without having to rely on a business to do so:
Step-to-step guide to making a house snow globe:
This guide on making a custom house snow globe will not only help you make your own custom snow globe but also help you replicate this effort to effectively make different types of snow globe bulk:
· We would first need to decide on the material that needs to be used on the house snow globe.
· We would recommend choosing a PVC plastic material for your custom house snow globe and then using a plastic polymer as a glass to ensure that the house snow globe does not break.
· For the house, you can either go for a custom snow globe with a picture, which saves you a lot of effort. On the other hand, you could use a real house replica in the snow globe, which is a lot of effort but is the prettiest as well.
Step 2. Assembling the house snow globe
In the second step, we will be assembling the snow globe. To assemble the snow globe, print out or assemble the house that you will be needing to use in your custom house snow globe and then put in a flitter that can be made from bone chips, pieces of porcelain, sand or even sawdust.
· The thinner the glass, the lighter the base that you would want to use in your snow globe.
· Do note that you don’t want to fill more than 25% of the snow globe with the piece of dust or glitter.
· This is to ensure that the snow falls in a linear motion and does not get stuck somewhere.
Step 2.1 (Alternative) 3D printing the house snow globe
An alternative to assembling the custom house snow globe is to 3D print the product.
· Though the end result might not look as good, you can always just 3D print only the house and then assemble the rest of the snow globe by yourself.
· We would recommend that you choose a durable plastic as the material for printing the house, because that way it will last quite a few thousand shakes.
Step 3. Jiggle and have fun
Your custom snow globe should be ready to go now. Repeat steps 1 and 2 or 2.1 and you will be easily able to make snow globe bulk quantities with minimal effort. We would recommend experimenting around to truly figure out what will work better for you.
We hope that this simple article on how to make a custom snow globe with a picture or without one has helped you. If you want to buy gifts for your loved ones, be sure to check out ennasgifts.com for more information.
What do snow globes symbolize?
In modern culture, snow globes often symbolize childhood, innocence, or so-called "happy days". However, they are also sometimes used, with dark humor, to evoke more gruesome scenes.
How long do Snowglobes last?
Usually if a snow globe is produced completely free of any (even tiny) air bubbles, it will stay that way for many years, as long as it's not displayed in direct sunlight or consistently high temperatures.
What is the liquid inside a snow globe?
Many people think that snow globes are just filled with water. But some globes, especially ones from overseas, actually have a small amount of ethylene glycol (antifreeze) mixed in. This can help keep the water from freezing during shipping, but ethylene glycol can be very harmful if you swallow it.
Can the water in a snow globe be changed?
Snow globes are very collectible items and, over the years, they can lose water, or sometimes the water becomes clouded with dust or algae. If your snow globe has a plug on the bottom, changing the water in a snow globe is relatively easy. With the proper tools and a steady hand, it can easily be done in an hour.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.